Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Go Shopping!

Perhaps you love someone who's been diagnosed with cancer.
You don't know what to say or do to help her right now.
But you want her to know that while she fights, you've got her back.

Or perhaps that someone is you. And you're looking for a little something to make you smile. To give you that extra shot of moxie as you step out and face the world.

We'll be launching screwcancereatcake.com in 2010. But until then, check back often to see where you can find SCEC in your area, or contact us directly for our gear.

Ladies' Tees (Bella) - $20. 100% preshrunk cotton. Chocolate tee with lavendar logo in support of all cancers (shown above). Also available in white with chocolate logo (shown right). Run a bit small, so if you prefer a roomier fit, we suggest purchasing one size larger. Both color options also available for purchase in long sleeve - $22.

Ball caps in Breast Cancer Awarenesss Pink (Anvil) - $20

Large Tote (Anvil) - $15. 100% recycled cotton. Being a cancer patient can often feel like a full time job, with some treatments lasting all day. These totes are ideal for holding her magazines, books, music, and snacks to keep her entertained while she's getting well.

Not pictured: Men's white tees (Anvil) - $20. 100% preshrunk cotton. Sizes M - XXL. Also available for purchase in long sleeve - $22.

Sales tax and shipping rates apply.

7 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful! So proud of you and the attitude you have taken.

    Kelly Weekes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Blog site looks great and I'll be ordering a T-shirt this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer and Leslie, LOVE your blog!!! Congratulations!! I know your Mom is so proud of ya'll. When you are dealt a hand like that you cannot survive without the love and support from your family and friends. I have always thought alot of your Mom. She is one of the most creative people I have known!! Give her my love and tell her I am praying for her. Looking forward to following your blog.
    Cathy Bowyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got a shirt from our friends at California Cancer Care here in Marin County, CA. where my wife is being treated for NHL.

    I'd love some kind of men's products. A polo shirt would allow me to wear it to work.

    Thanks, guys! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave, I am so glad you and your wife found and like our products. We do have Men's Ts available, but not polos at this time, but we'll take that suggestion under consideration as we expand in the coming year.

    Sending good thoughts to you and your wife!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment! As a 4 (almost 5) year cancer survivor, I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave Swider said...

    Hi all,

    My name is Dave Swider and I'm riding a century ride (100 miles) for Team in Training with the LLS. My wife, a lymphoma patient, received one of your shirts from our local Cancer Care center. It's one of her favorite shirts and she wore it to her chemo sessions most times.

    She's beginning to recover and we're hopeful for remission.

    teamkbasa AT comcast DOT com

    I hope you don't mind, but I've adopted Screw Cancer. Ride Bikes. as my slogan for my ride. I'd be honored if you're OK with that.

    Peace and Love from Marin County, CA

    dave + tina
    screw cancer. eat cake.
    screw cancer. ride bikes.

    January 23, 2010 9:10 PM

    Leslie said...
    Dave and Tina,

    We are more than honored that you have taken Screw Cancer Eat Cake to the next level and are riding for LLS and spreading your attitude of strength and resiliance. We are behind you every mile in spirit and wish you all the best in your efforts and recovery!! Keep us posted on the success of your ride.

    And if you don't mind, I'd like to add this to our customer stories section on our blog.

    Wishing you well,
    Leslie

    January 27, 2010 8:35 AM

    ReplyDelete